Happy New Year!

  • wkallander
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
      Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. Best wishes for 2010!

      --Will
    • djgropp
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
        Happy New Year, Will and thanks for all your work!

        This is the first time ever on New Year's Day that I woke up at 2am (went to bed early), did morning gongyo, and felt like chanting more than two hours. I chanted thinking about my gratitude for a lot of individuals, including those on this board.

        ps: I couldn't find anything on Ota Jomyo's wife.

        --- In SokaGakkaiUnofficial@yahoogroups.com, "wkallander" <wkallander@...> wrote:

        > Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. Best wishes for 2010!
        >
        > --Will

      • Angela Passaro
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
          Happy New Year to you, Don.  I did  midnight Gongyo on 010110.  I am proud to be a member of this group.

          Angela Passaro