Re: honesty, Dave

  • andyhanlen2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Dave, two points.<br><br>1. I note that you
      continue to decline to answer the very clear question:
      does reunification mean that the Gakkai accept current
      Nichiren Shoshu doctrine and protocols, unchanged,
      including priestly authority and all the rest of it, and
      return to the Nichiren Shoshu fold?<br><br>That you
      refuse to answer this specific and clearly stated
      question ("yes" or "no" is all that's required) says it
      all.<br><br>2. Although I don't know why you bring it up here,
      you said: << I went to join [the IRG discussion
      board] a couple weeks ago, without even trying to post I
      was "Banned" from the club. >><br><br>Upon
      recipt of your request for subscription you were sent,
      as all subscribers are sent, a letter asking some
      questions, and it says that we need to receive your reply
      before approving your subscription. You never replied,
      therefore we never approved. Send a reply (if you want, I
      can resend the query letter), and we'll consider your
      subscription just like anyone else's.<br><br>Why should you be
      treated any differently?<br><br>Andy