Anniversary Reminder

  • SokaGakkaiUnofficial@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2008
      Reminder from: SokaGakkaiInternational Yahoo! Group

      Title: SGI World Peace Day

      Date: Thursday October 2, 2008
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.

      Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

    • borat48
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 2008
        I would like to see SGI:(or whoever is reminding us today of such
        an "Anniversary")show some/any proof of wanting to "make peace" first
        of all,with our fellow buddhists belonging to the NICHIREN SHOSHU...

        "World Peace" should be started,first of all,at home and in our back
        yard:
        SGI is openly AT WAR(worldwide!)with the "Nikken sect".
        Since 1991(17 years!)
        A.

        --- In SokaGakkaiUnofficial@yahoogroups.com,

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 15, 2009
          Reminder from: SokaGakkaiInternational Yahoo! Group

          Title: SGI Kosen - Rufu Day

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 1, 2009

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 15, 2010

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 1, 2010