[SGI] Re: Re a few posts

  • Byrd Ehlmann
    Message 1 of 414 , Feb 5, 2008
      Yeah- what was the whole story on the Shinji thing? Everybody I
      asked wanted me to huddle with a leader, nobody would say anything
      coherent out loud. Except for vague mutterings about "evil".

      As far as I can tell, Shinji is being held out as a sort of horse
      thief. Happy youth division members were in the soka corral, with a
      soka brand. Reliable livestock, loyal to the leader. Shinji sort
      of tried to lasso them somehow and put them into a competing corral -
      "his" corral, by alleging that he (Shinji) had some better handle on
      Sensei's heart than Santa Monica. Nobody I talked to seemed to
      think that the members involved had anything like free will and the
      right to make their own choices. It was all about how bad Shinji
      was to create disunity. Maybe I didn't talk to the right people.
      You raised the subject, Alan- do you know something I don't know?
      Byrd in LA

      --- In SokaGakkaiUnofficial@yahoogroups.com, "vorotyntsev"
      <vorotyntsev@...> wrote:

      > --- In SokaGakkaiUnofficial@yahoogroups.com, Alan Simmons
      <kenzoku@> wrote:

      > > Footwork is good. Dialog is also essential. If we fail at
      it, it is because, quite simply, we
      > are bad at it. Very bad, in fact. Let's keep practicing. Let us
      not create disunity-let others do
      > that. That was one of Shinji Ishibashi's vices, apart from his
      blatant doctrinal deviations. Let
      > us take the initiative to study, and then dialog with those
      willing to do so.
      > > Take care.
      >
      > If you're going to spread rumors about people, at least tell the
      whole story.

    • Robin Beck
      Message 414 of 414 , Feb 16, 2008
        --- In SokaGakkaiUnofficial@yahoogroups.com, "Byrd Ehlmann"
        <wahzoh@...> wrote:

        > So where do they go, these things, when they go into a "special
        > place"? I'll have to give this some thought and maybe write a
        > story.
        >
        > Anyway, it's actually hot here in Los Angeles. Have a good day,
        > everyone. Best, Byrd in LA
        My Mom always said it was real good job of hiding something. You hide
        it so well, you can not find it. Sometimes. I forget what it was I
        lost. One idea is to go where you were the last time you had it.

        Happy Otanjo-e

        robin