Re: Mahayana vs. Hinayana

  • boddhishaman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Paul,<br><br>According to the old Human
      Revolution Toda got his transcendental insight from chanting
      a lot.<br>Nichiren also recommends this practice. I
      haven't checked the new version on that yet so it may
      have changed.<br><br>Are you saying Makiguchi was a
      Buddha who could transfer enlightenment at will? That is
      something!!! Not even Nichiren could do that. Where is this
      documented?<br><br>Have you discovered new Gosho that suggest this? Could
      you post them? When did Nichiren write them? These
      new doctrines could revolutionize
      Buddhism!<br><br>Jerry