Re: Desperately seeking Tsuji!

  • kathyaitken_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hello Win<br><br>My mistake: how I could have got
      the names Izumi and Tsuji mixed up beats me! I think
      I must have just linked them together because I
      recall that they were both powerhouses of incredible
      guidance during the first few years of my practice. I
      specifically remember one of Mr Tsuji's guidances about the
      power of prayer which was very popular amongst SGI-UK
      (then NSUK) members during the '80s.<br><br>I haven't
      come across any books by Takehisa Tsuji. Perhaps one
      will be brought out as he is obviously having a big