Re: [SGI] Members Zodiac in my life.. Re: The Crux/Astrology

  • jodine richards
    Message 1 of 74 , Nov 1, 2007
      So Tsingtao and I will have power struggles and
      stinging each other...

      Chris Holte and I will have good heads together..

      Safwan will become headstrong with me and will put me
      to work.

      Ashley will be able to nurture me well..

      Ryuei will either be a strong critic or a strong
      support.

      Common mortal and Andy, more intelligent than me but
      cannot match my passion ..hehehehe!!

      Julius will be a good friend.

      Will can be a great mentor..

      I base that on instincts. I found my bestfriend, who
      happens to be a scorpio by spotting her on the lobby
      and popping up a direct question: are you a scorpio??
      The rest is history.

      Hehehehehe!!

      Jodine

      --- "Christopher H. Holte" <chris_holte@...>
      wrote:

      > Got the moon right, but I'm a virgo
      >
      > --- In SokaGakkaiUnofficial@yahoogroups.com, "Robin
      > Beck"
      > <rrobinrb@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Byrd in LA
      > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      > > Libra, huh? I shudda known. I have not given a
      > thought to astrology
      > > for many years. Also, do not pay much attention to
      > birthdays these
      > > days. just for fun, some guesses:
      > >
      > > tsingtao: Scorpio
      > >
      > > Julius: Aquarius
      > >
      > > Ashley: Taurus or Sagitarius
      > >
      > > Ryuei: Leo or Aires
      > >
      > > Andy: Aires or Gemini
      > >
      > > Holte: Cancer or Capricorn with a Scorpio or
      > Cancer moon
      > >
      > > commonmortal: Gemini
      > >
      > > Safwan: Leo or Cancer
      > >
      > > Will: Capricorn: Pisces