p.s. Joe

  • andyhanlen2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Joe (or anyone) if you want to send a comment to
      the IRG board, in support OR opposition, but don't
      care to regularly subscribe, time permitting, I'm
      always happy to post something for someone. It's sort of
      a standing invitation we have. I'll have to agree
      it's on topic and in compliance with board rules, of
      course, but I've in the past posted criticism from our
      detractors, often at my own request, and often at
      theirs.<br><br>While support is appreciated, I believe it's very
      important to also allow criticism.<br><br>Andy Hanlen