Where can I find a butsudan?

  • gado3461
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hello! I want to first say that I am a 3 year
      practitioner and student Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism, and
      through this practice, I have been able to affect a
      tremendous change in my own life as well as others'
      lives.<br><br>I introduced a close friend of mine to the
      teachings of Nichiren Daishonin and invited her to a few
      meetings, and after four months of steady practice, she is
      going to recieve Gohonzon at the General Meeting today.
      This is a source of great joy for me. I am going to be
      recieving Gohonzon at the next General Meeting and I want
      to find a second hand butsudan by then to enshrine
      it as soon as I recieve it. Can anyone out there
      help me find one online? I would greatly appreciate
      Myoho Renge Kyo.