SGI President Ikeda's Daily Encouragement

  • win_spirit
    Message 1 of 2950 , Nov 1, 2006
      The Daishonin has taught us that through gongyo and chanting daimoku
      we can reach an elevated state in which, while engaged in our daily
      lives we travel throughout the entire universe. When you worship the
      Gohonzon, the door to your microcosm is opened to the entire universe,
      the macrocosm, and you experience a great, boundless joy, as if you
      were looking out over the entire cosmos. You feel great satisfaction
      and rejoicing, a great wisdom, as if you held the entire universe in
      your palm.

      from SGI-USA
      "For Today & Tomorrow"
    • win_spirit
      Message 2950 of 2950 , Aug 30, 2013
          A s long as we pray earnestly and sincerely with all our being, if we have strong and genuine faith, even though results may not be immediately visible, they will definitely manifest without fail in generations of our children and our children's' children. I would like all of you to have absolute confidence in this. from SGI-USA "For Today & Tomorrow"   --- In sokagakkaiunofficial@yahoogroups.com, <win_spirit@...> wrote: Worldly success and good circumstances based on luck can easily crumble. They are as transient as an illusion. But the state of Buddhahood, once attained, can never be destroyed, not for all eternity. We will enjoy an existence overflowing with good fortune and immense joy in lifetime after lifetime.

        from SGI-USA
        "For Today & Tomorrow"