SGI Passport?

  • beautygirl98043
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      I was wondering what a SGI passport was. I
      haven't ever heard about it before. How do you get one. I
      am hoping that in the next two years taking a trip
      to japan with mother who is a sgi member for the
      last 30 years-she is going to visit sgi friends there.
      Also I am hopin gto visit some other major US cities
      ove rthe summer. Should I get an SGI
      passport?<br>-jennifer