Does anyone know who this is?

  • Lee Wolfson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      WWW.BUDDHISTINFORMATION.COM
    • Robin Ray Beck
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        --- In SokaGakkaiInternational@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Wolfson"
        <macwolf@a...> wrote:

        > WWW.BUDDHISTINFORMATION.COM
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        They are the Klicks in KC, Stephen and Bart. BIONA -- Buddhist
        Information of North America. Some guy called "Chato" has been
        promoting it and himself, saying it his site. He has an esaay or two
        posted there.

        robin
      • clownhidden
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
          <macwolf@a...> wrote:

          > WWW.BUDDHISTINFORMATION.COM

          I think there is a lot of stuff in the library and down loads. I
          called them up once but the person who answered sounded like they
          were having a bad day. They sent me a book on the mind only school
          that would have cost me $25. in a store for free without even asking
          for postage or a donation. Either they're sincere or really not
          hurting for cash. I have the feeling there are SGI or former SGI
          people involved, but I don't really know.

          clown hidden
        • Colin
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
            Some of the info available at the site is pretty good.
            Colin

            --- In SokaGakkaiInternational@yahoogroups.com, gdpdx <no_reply@...>