[SGI] Re: strenuous dialogue

  • ryushinmyoka
    Message 1 of 105 , Dec 31, 2005
      the onyl sect of Buddhism I know of that says anything bad about GLBT
      is Tibetan lineage and some Theravada. This comes from a simple
      misinterpretation of not using as harmful.
      --- In SokaGakkaiInternational@yahoogroups.com, "Colin"

    • ThusOne@AOL.com
      Message 105 of 105 , Jan 3, 2006
        mickg1@... writes:

        > It's like Prime Minister's Question Time in the British Parliament.
        > The PM has to cross swords with friends and critics alike twice a
        > week without speech writers or aides, in front of TV cameras.
        > Compare that with Bush making speeches to hand picked audiences of
        > supporters.

        I caught that one time on TV and noticed a huge difference in what see with
        our presidents. I think it is a very good thing.

        Shirley