Re: I am Vishwa, a new member in this fo

  • djgropp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Dear Vishwa,<br>Happy New Year! I once had a
      French teacher, a German National, who studied English
      and French before coming to the U.S. to teach. She
      had been teaching French here for about 9 years and
      one day she told us, excitedly, that she had begun
      dreaming in English. She seemed so astounded! Have you had
      any experience like that? What lanquage do you dream
      in? <br><br>All My Best, Salem Don