December 1, Sensei's Encouragement

  • jonno_10wrlds
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Buddhism means putting the teachings into
      practice. Practice equals faith. With sincere prayer and
      action, our desires cannot possibly fail to be fulfilled.
      When you continue to apply yourselves to your Buddhist
      practice toward kosen-rufu, solidifying and gaining
      mastery in your faith, you will find that all your
      prayers will definitely be answered.