plea for help>>Soka Spirit -

  • dreemn_bear
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
      -
      Thank you for your attention.
      I, Todd Evans, would like to ask for your help. Please read my post
      and answer if anything comes to your mind that fits, thank you.

      This is the post that inspired me.

      -- In SokaGakkaiInternational@yahoogroups.com, Blue Buddha
      <issendai2003@y...> wrote:

      > Carson wrote
      >
      > "I had the opportunity to ask your question and the answer is it
      (item 3 on the memo) means what ever you want it to mean."

      Value
      > in
      > > > all

      Todd Evans writes:

      One posting member expressed dismay that there was more negativity
      and less positivity on this board than she was seeking.
      "Lynda Kaye" now I don't mean to complain and I definitely am
      not, however, because of her post and my chanting conspicuous
      prayer for the last three months I have come to the conclusion that
      I need to act on that VAGUE, means whatever you want it to
      commitment on # 3 item.

      Can anyone help me..? I seek a web-group that deals mostly with
      discussion on using technology (new therapies, approaches, ideas,
      affirmations ) for empowerment and progress, rather than looking at
      my life and inner being from the current cultural, pathology,
      elixor, "you need to be fixed" attitude & dogma.

      This [empowerment]is what S.G.I. is all about and so focused on
      (in my district and experience) and if you have any suggestions on a
      favorable web-group, I would like to join them.

      Thank you for your attention.

      Shichi Zenjin,
      Todd Evans.