Re: Another beneficiary of politics - Rumors & Gossip & Pop-Psych

  • Will Kallander
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2004
      mmm... Crazy Horse...
      :)

      --- In SokaGakkaiInternational@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Ray Beck"
      <rrobinrb@m...> wrote:
      > --- In SokaGakkaiInternational@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Celer"
      > <jimcub3d@a...> wrote:
      > > I have not heard that Bush is an alcoholic (except from Castro,
      > whoop-
      > > de-doo). I believe there is a difference between alcoholism and
      > > irresponsible drinking, which is what Bush was evidently guilty
      of
      > at
      > > one time (unlike me or anyone I've ever met. :-)
      > > Jim
      > >
      > > PS: Do they still even make Boone's Farm apple wine?
      > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      > Oh lawd! You drank that swill? I stuck with the good stuff, like
      > Thunderbird, Ripple, and MD 20/20. Wine that comes with a screw cap
      > is always the best. Especially good mixed with kool aid. LOL. There
      > was a really cheap rot gut whiskey we used to brown bag on over
      > night fishing trips too. Can't remember the name.
      >
      > robin
    • victor rodrigo
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2004
        Yes. There is a problems with President Bush conditions. A lot of politians have an alcoholics problems including judges and the police deparment.Every conventions that I have visit there beer or wine.Even councilmen have problems. We need strong leadership to be sober and strong for his or her life conditions and true happiness. We need a persevered society....
        vic2000usa@...

        <rrobinrb@m...> wrote:
        > --- In SokaGakkaiInternational@yahoogroups.com, "Don Gropp"
        > <dongropp@c...> wrote:
        > > I recently read that President Bush takes a lot of pills
        > > (prescription, of course) for his depression or whatever. I
        > watched Bush give a speech the other day and I wondered why he
        read
        > his entire speech? That didn't seem like him. Then I read a
        > > psychiatrist's diagnosis: "Bush remains an untreated alcoholic."
        > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        > Do you have sources for these allegations, Don? Depression
        > or "whatever"? What is that? Are you reading the "spoof" sites? I
        > recently read Bush is an alien.
        >
        > I read somewhere he has sinus bradycardia. I dunno if that is true.
        > But his Dad has that condition, recall when he fainted in Japan?
        > That, bradycardia, is normal, but slow (less than 60 bpm) heart
        > beat. I have the opposite, sinus tachycardia, which is normal but
        > fast (more than 100 bpm).
        >
        > If Bush does bradycardia, it can produce the physical symptoms of
        > depression. My condition mimics anxiety. And the meds, that reduce
        > heart rate, can cause symptoms of depression.
        >
        > BTW, prior to my NDE (flat line), I had more serious conditions.
        > Para-sinus Tachycardia with intermittent ventricular tach and
        atrial
        > fibrillation (Cheney's condition). After my healing experience, my
        > heart rhythm returned to normal, just a little fast and slightly
        > elevated BP. Also, there was no sign of Infarct, but there should
        > have been as long as I was out.
        >
        > Finally, the treatment for alcoholism is not drinking. Some require
        > support groups, like AA, to stay off. Others do not. Meds are
        > sometimes given in the early stages to prevent "the shakes". For
        > some "shrink" to say such a thing is irresponsible, unless he has
        > seen Bush as a patient and run rests. Was this one of those talk
        > show pop-psychiatrists?
        >
        > robin

        Views expressed by individuals above do not necessarily reflect the views of the Soka Gakkai nor its membership.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT