August 1, Sensei's Encouragement

  • jonno_10wrlds
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      We must not allow ourselves to become
      bureaucratic and take for granted the efforts of those working
      behind the scenes. Nor must we ever forget to be
      considerate of those members of our families who may not be
      practicing the Daishonin's Buddhism. We must remember that
      for every person involved in SGI activities there is
      another, supporting him or her behind the scenes.