Re: Thank you all, who have responded!

  • falconsp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Hello Darius<br><br>My name is Ray and I'm a
      SGI-USA member at Edwards AFB near Lancaster, CA. I've
      seen your post and congrats on having such a seeking
      spirit. If you need any help in contacting a location to
      practice please let me know. We have meetings in
      California City and go to the Community Center in Riverside.
      I'm also the SGI-USA representative on Edwards AFB
      and we hold meetings on base as well. My best wishes
      to you and I will be glad to help you in anyway
      possible.<br><br>Ray