SGI President Ikeda's Daily Encouragement for March 01

  • win_spirit
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      We need to go out and mix with people every day. Making our local
      community the base for our activities, we need to forge ties of
      friendship with others and work with them to create peace. Staying
      connected in this way to our town, city, state and country is a
      practical manifestation of our lives permeating all things. We embody
      the doctrine of a life-moment possessing 3,000 realms when we do
      kosen-rufu activities.
    • win_spirit