SGI President Ikeda's Daily Encouragement for December 01

  • win_spirit
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Buddhism means putting the teachings into practice. Practice equals
      faith. With sincere prayer and action, our desires cannot possibly
      fail to be fulfilled. When you continue to apply yourselves to your
      Buddhist practice toward kosen-rufu, solidifying and gaining mastery
      in your faith, you will find that all your prayers will definitely be
      answered.
    • win_spirit