Re: [SGI] Digest Number 188

  • david owen clarke
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2002
      if a gohonzon is lost or destroyed how to get a new scroll
      bye
      david

      Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
      http://mail.lycos.com
    • goshogirl
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        Hi David, if you are not in touch with any SGI members in your
        neighborhood please call your local Culture Center and they will put
        you in contact with local leaders. There are now more restrictions
        for recieving a Gohonzon than there used to be, you will have to be
        chanting consistently and attending meetings for a certain amount of
        time before you can recieve one. I wish you the best of luck David,
        if there is any way i can help please let me know.

        --- In SokaGakkaiInternational@y..., "david owen clarke"