Marriage.........

  • tenderlyboo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      My fiance and I are planning are getting married next year. I am
      christian and he is buddhist. I totally respect him and his practice.
      I ask questions because this is new to me but it doesn't mean I am
      going to convert. My question is what kind of events take place in a
      buddhist cermony, that I can incorporate in the wedding. He respects
      me and my religion, I just want a cermony that incorporates the
      two.thanks