Seeking for a friend(SGI member)

  • moromaki2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 5:10 AM
      Hi! I have just arrived from Tokyo to stay with
      my parents. I don"t have any friends here,so I am
      looking for a friend.<br>I live in Heartfordshire,close
      to Watford.<br>I belong to the Young woman"s
      division.<br>Hoping to share manythings&thoughts or have fun
      maybe.<br>It would be nice if the friendship will become an