best wishes for the new year

  • andyhanlen2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      As we enter a new year, we need to reflect on the
      past, and determine what was learned and what was
      gained; what was missed and what was lost. We each have
      to do this, and no one of us can decide for any
      other what all of these things are.<br><br>Most
      importantly, we need to determine how we will proceed, in a
      brand new year. Again, this is an individual and
      personal matter.<br><br>I wish all of you who read this
      the best of good fortune as you pursue your own path
      of wisdom and of faith. I offer no wisdom of my own,
      but rather prefer to offer some from a much better
      source as my prayer, my hope, and my suggestion for this
      coming year, which must be vastly greater than the year
      now passing.<br><br>"Just chant
      Nam(u)-myoho-renge-kyo, and when you drink sake, stay at home with your
      wife. Suffer what there is to suffer, enjoy what there
      is to enjoy. Regard both suffering and joy as facts
      of life and continue chanting
      Nam(u)-myoho-renge-kyo, no matter what happens. Then you will experience
      boundless joy from the Law. Strengthen your faith more than
      ever." ...from "Happiness in This World"<br><br>With my
      sincere prayer and best wishes for every one of you, I am
      your friend,<br><br>Andy Hanlen