Re: Madison Sqare Gardens

  • takakogold
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      Joe,<br><br>You are right, persistence is the
      key. Constant persistence always has your prayers
      answered. I do not know how many times I broke through to
      the other side (the benefit side) by pushing myself
      just as little bit furthur. My persistant nature also
      lets me know that when it seems that i have no
      fortune, the truth is is that I am loaded with it. Woo
      hoo!<br><br>Leisa Takako