Re: Practicing as a foreigner (sic)

  • andyhanlen2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      "blue" wrote: << While they may indeed have
      been happy to have your family, I (jovially) wonder if
      this extended to you. I thought you were a lightning
      rod when I got here, so many people seem to throw
      bolts at you. >><br><br>LOL! Actually, they EVEN
      accepted me! Some of them were fascinated my my take on
      the temple wars, as they had only heard one side of
      things previously. Anyway, nobody threw any lightning
      bolts at me.<br><br>I wrote an experience that you can
      find at www.buddhajones.com called "American Buddhist
      in Spain," if you are interested. It's in the old
      archives there, so you might have to dig a
      bit.<br><br>Andy