Re: Uncle Pizza Video?

  • unclepizza
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hi Heather,<br><br>waiting for video still here
      from the official channels and it's still being
      spliced last I heard. We had one member in my district
      with a 8mm videocam in the audience for the second
      show. It's pretty grainy when transferred on VCR and
      his 'technique' on closeup s were a bit hinky. When I
      hear about the official version, I'll let you know.
      Remind me in a month again.<br><br>Dan