Gosho for the day

  • win
    Message 1 of 2854 , May 12 6:48 PM
      Therefore, we know that the prayers offered by a practitioner of the Lotus Sutra will be answered just as an echo answers a sound, as a shadow follows a form, as the reflection of the moon appears in clear water, as a mirror collects dewdrops, as a magnet attracts iron, as amber attracts particles of dust, or as a clear mirror reflects the color of an object.

      (WND, 340)
      On Prayer
      Written to Sairen-bo in 1272

      from "Daily Wisdom - from the writings of Nichiren Daishonin"
    • Robert Partick
      Message 2854 of 2854 , Sep 6, 2013
        Thank you Nathan.