Gosho for the day

  • win
    Message 1 of 2854 , Mar 30, 2013
      To mix other practices with this Nam-myoho-renge-kyo is a grave error. A lantern is useless when the sun rises. How can dewdrops be beneficial when the rain falls? Should on feed a newborn baby anything other than its mother's milk? No addition of other medicines is needed with a good medicine.

      (WND, 903)
      The Teaching for the Latter Day
      Written to Nanjo Tokimitsu on April 1, 1278

      from "Daily Wisdom - from the writings of Nichiren Daishonin"
    • Robert Partick
      Message 2854 of 2854 , Sep 6, 2013
        Thank you Nathan.