Gosho for the day

  • win
    Message 1 of 2854 , Mar 5, 2013
      A passage from the Lotus Sutra reads that it is "the most difficult to believe and the most difficult to understand." Many hear about and accept this sutra, but when great obstacles arise, just as they were told would happen, few remember it and bear it firmly in mind. To accept is easy; to continue is difficult. But Buddhahood lies in continuing faith.

      (WND, 471)
      The Difficulty of Sustaining Faith
      Written to Shijo Kingo on March 6, 1275
      from "Daily Wisdom - from the writings of Nichiren Daishonin"
    • Robert Partick
      Message 2854 of 2854 , Sep 6, 2013
        Thank you Nathan.