SGI President Ikeda's Daily Encouragement

  • win
    Message 1 of 2950 , Mar 5 5:37 PM
      There is no need for you to be impatient. If you can achieve something very easily right from the start, you will find no sense of fulfillment or joy. It is in making tenacious, all-out efforts for construction that profound happiness lies.

      from SGI-USA
      "For Today & Tomorrow"
    • win_spirit
      Message 2950 of 2950 , Aug 30, 2013
          A s long as we pray earnestly and sincerely with all our being, if we have strong and genuine faith, even though results may not be immediately visible, they will definitely manifest without fail in generations of our children and our children's' children. I would like all of you to have absolute confidence in this. from SGI-USA "For Today & Tomorrow"   --- In sokagakkaiunofficial@yahoogroups.com, <win_spirit@...> wrote: Worldly success and good circumstances based on luck can easily crumble. They are as transient as an illusion. But the state of Buddhahood, once attained, can never be destroyed, not for all eternity. We will enjoy an existence overflowing with good fortune and immense joy in lifetime after lifetime.

        from SGI-USA
        "For Today & Tomorrow"