Gosho for the day

  • win
    Message 1 of 2854 , Mar 4, 2013
      The more gold is heated in the flames, the brighter will be its color; the more a sword is whetted, the sharper it will become. And the more one praises the blessings of the Lotus Sutra, the more one's own blessings will increase. Bear in mind that the twenty-eight chapters of the Lotus Sutra contain only a few passages elucidating the truth, but a great many words of praise.

      (WND, 673)
      The Blessings of the Lotus Sutra
      Written to Myomitsu on March 5, 1276
      from "Daily Wisdom - from the writings of Nichiren Daishonin"
    • Robert Partick
      Message 2854 of 2854 , Sep 6, 2013
        Thank you Nathan.