SGI President Ikeda's Daily Encouragement

  • win
    Message 1 of 2950 , Aug 1, 2012
      We must not allow ourselves to become bureaucratic and take for granted the efforts of those working behind the scenes. Nor must we ever forget to be considerate of those members of our families who may not be practicing the Daishonin's Buddhism. We must remember that for every person involved in SGI activities there is another, supporting him or her behind the scenes.

      from SGI-USA
      "For Today & Tomorrow"
    • win_spirit
      Message 2950 of 2950 , Aug 30, 2013
          A s long as we pray earnestly and sincerely with all our being, if we have strong and genuine faith, even though results may not be immediately visible, they will definitely manifest without fail in generations of our children and our children's' children. I would like all of you to have absolute confidence in this. from SGI-USA "For Today & Tomorrow"   --- In sokagakkaiunofficial@yahoogroups.com, <win_spirit@...> wrote: Worldly success and good circumstances based on luck can easily crumble. They are as transient as an illusion. But the state of Buddhahood, once attained, can never be destroyed, not for all eternity. We will enjoy an existence overflowing with good fortune and immense joy in lifetime after lifetime.

        from SGI-USA
        "For Today & Tomorrow"