Re: the next stage (and a warmhearted dankeschoen)

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2012
      I have often heard leaders tell us, here, to chant with appreciation,
      tears, anger, whatever mood we are in at the time.

      Angela

    • Stace Near
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
        ________________________________
        I have often heard leaders tell us, here, to chant with appreciation,
        tears, anger, whatever mood we are in at the time.

        Angela

        <<>>>

        This is something I learned early on. I call it chant from where you are at. I think we often tend to try and chant happy happy happy, because we are supposed to be happy, or chant for that thing, etc...but chanting from where you are at is about honoring the  experience in the here and now. Not trying to push anything away or grasp and hold on to anything. Just chanting with  what is right here, right now. In the end after some chanting  I find that whatever I may be experiencing emotionally burns less or maybe subsides. Problems and challenges are still there but the hot emotions have been cooled.
        All the best,
        Stace

      • Angela Passaro
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012