Re: [SGI] Re: Priesthood

  • Michele Chavez
    Message 1 of 57 , Jan 1, 2012
      I agree, Andrea. The 20+ year long dwelling on Soka Spirit/Priesthood
      Issue was one of the reasons, among others, that I left SGI. I think it
      is a monumental waste of time and energy that could be devoted to Dharma.

      Michele

      On 12/31/11 5:51 AM, andreaisrow wrote:
      > The only problem I have ever had with SGI is the priesthood thing. Let it go, move on already. The tit-for-tat sokka spirit stuff is very childish. We should focus on our practice, increasing our good karma and chanting nam-myoho-renge-kyo and let Shoshu do whatever it is they do. Focus on improving our own group, or own Buddhahood and stop expending so much energy on this fight from 20 years ago.
    • djgropp
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 1, 2012
        <<Ha ha ha, "human revolution" is not in the gosho.>>

        Dave wasn't quoting a Gosho.