Gosho for the day

  • win_spirit
    Message 1 of 2854 , Aug 1, 2010
      If Nichiren's compassion is truly great and encompassing, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo will spread for ten thousand years and more, for all eternity, for it has the beneficial power to open the blind eyes of every living being in the country of Japan, and it blocks off the road that leads to the hell of incessant suffering.

      (WND, 736)
      On Repaying Debts of Gratitude
      Written to Joken-bo and Gijo-bo on July 21, 1276

      from "Daily Wisdom - from the writings of Nichiren Daishonin"
    • Robert Partick
      Message 2854 of 2854 , Sep 6, 2013
        Thank you Nathan.