Fortunately, the NASA data is not the only data. Since this effect is purported to be a relativistic EM effect, I do not see any inherent contradiction withcontrarianrob
Hi. I've been busy moving from one country to another and have not followed this list for the last many months. Could someone please send me a link to the bookenhering
Hi Mark, Thank you much for the clarification! I think it was the text between equations 32.151 and 32.152 stating "and a maximum radius given by Eq. (32.150)"keithc137036
- Aug 29, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.