Actually quantum has this wrong. Classically a continuum is expected for free electron radiation. Not the case for quantum. From:drrandellmills
Apparently, a lab experiment has been successful in 'listening" to a single electron: See: Physicists detect radio waves from a single electronkt4ye
From: "contrarianrob@... [SocietyforClassicalPhysics]"drrandellmills
- Aug 29, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.