I hope you are correct. BLP does have a tradition of announcing a technology and a timeline then changing the technology radically. I understand that thecontrarianrob
Your concept is not going to work. The momentum gained by accelerating the electrons is lost when you recapture them. Thus you have no net thrust. This is whycontrarianrob
My very useful colleague is challenging my understanding of the structure of the photon as written I my book draft. I find I have some confusion andhuub_in_nz
- Aug 29, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.