I think this is in the right direction. In GUTCP, equations 2.29 through 2.35 are the money spot. The key relationship is omega_n / c = k, where omega_n is theoptiongeek
I need a bit of further clarification on the idea of Fourier components synchronous with the speed of light. If we say that there are some Fourier transformyojimbomusashi
The main point is that he was right about the point electron not being a good model and I do not know exactly what he meant by "ring". Do you have access tocontrarianrob
- Aug 29, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.