Maybe this public brainstorming exercise might have value if the SunCell developers are stuck for ideas. We have no idea what might be going on behind thepeter_ruhe2
This just repeats the assertion that the HOH molecule has a "potential energy" of 81.6eV, and points to Mills' calculation in section 13. We have come fullpaulweidler
What is a 'fractional hydrogen atom equation'? How does this relate to or support the hydrino 1/n states? ... Congratulations. I was notified of this article:contrarianrob
- Aug 29, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.