this is worth posting elsewhere, but I don't know how to reference it without referencing my email !! MM On Thursday, March 26, 2015 3:02 PM,planetarium4u
Just on that last point Rob, there is a possibility that gas giants, which are too small for fusion to fire up in the core but are mostly composed of hydrogenamack43
The power in a flare of hydrino origin can match the entire solar output for that region:drrandellmills
- Aug 29, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.