My opinion is, that to ionize molecule H2O to H2O3+ is not the same like to ionize 2x H+ and O+.If I understand the Mills theory, transition H to H(1/3) ise_manek1
Only 5% electrical power and 95% heat? You really are a pessimist! At that rate it would be wasteful to use any direct conversion at all rather than just usingcontrarianrob
here is some more detail: The potential energy equation ("Ve") that equates to -81.87 eV in GUTCP Eq. 13.201 represents the total electric field that ishydrogen13703
- Aug 29, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.