His Fourier transform methods derivation has errors I believe but the conclusion was always right. I just wanted to adda proper proof of it. On Thursday,icetampe
Their non-radiative nature. From: > on behalf of "James Bowerydrrandellmills
Thanks but now you seem to be saying Dr. Mills' derivation of the non-radiation condition is correct? Before you said it was not. Your charge was rather boldcontrarianrob
- Aug 29, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.