What is the distinction between a GUToCP gravity pulse and a GR gravity wave? On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Randy Mills rmills@...Jim_Bowery
Maybe, from the perspective of two massive black holes colliding, the entire universe is really in the 'near field' given that the energy of the eventcontrarianrob
They're observing neutrino fluxes that deviate from accepted model prediction by up to 4-sigma significance, which almost guarantees the model is wrong... Theeric_mit_1994
- Aug 29, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.