You make an excellent point that I have long held regarding hydrocarbons as chemical feedstock. After a short term shock which can be managed with foresight,contrarianrob
Freight is likely a leading candidate for SunCell engines, but if BLP wanted to start out more slowly with a much smaller market that would still be motivatederic_mit_1994
I imagine that most of the hydrinos in the Universe would be in the range of H(1/2) to H(1/4) simply because the transition reactions in interstellar gasamack43
- Aug 29, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.