Hydride levels

  • Robin van Spaandonk
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
      Hi,

      Has Dr. Mills ever found H-[1/p] with p > 4?

      Regards,

      Robin van Spaandonk <rvanspaa@...>
    • Dr. Randell L. Mills
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2008
        >Hi,
        >
        >Has Dr. Mills ever found H-[1/p] with p > 4?

        the p=4 state is a preferred state,but lower states are accessible at
        slower rates

        the stability to the p=4 state is addressed in the paper:

        http://www.blacklightpower.com/papers/WFC052708webS.pdf

        the mechanism of transitions to lower p states including the H
        catalyzed H(1/3) to H(1/4) transition is covered in the paper:

        http://www.blacklightpower.com/papers/Continuum052808webS.pdf

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2008
          Hi,

          When the reaction in the cell has finished, is there any NaH left? Is there any
          NaOH left? Or is all the all the Na tied up in Hydrino compounds?

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2008
            Hi,

            The question was:-

            >>Has Dr. Mills ever found H-[1/p] with p > 4?

            Perhaps I should have emphasized "-" in "H-" (I would have made it a
            superscript, but plain ASCII text doesn't readily lend itself to that).

            >the p=4 state is a preferred state,but lower states are accessible at
            >slower rates
            >
            >the stability to the p=4 state is addressed in the paper:
            >
            >http://www.blacklightpower.com/papers/WFC052708webS.pdf
            >
            >the mechanism of transitions to lower p states including the H
            >catalyzed H(1/3) to H(1/4) transition is covered in the paper:
            >
            >http://www.blacklightpower.com/papers/Continuum052808webS.pdf
            [snip]

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 7, 2008
              >Hi,
              >
              >When the reaction in the cell has finished, is there any NaH left?
              >Is there any
              >NaOH left? Or is all the all the Na tied up in Hydrino compounds?

              The products are H2(1/4) as shown by NMR of the gas collected from
              reacted R-Ni in d-DMF at liquid He T (Figure 45):

              http://www.blacklightpower.com/papers/WFC052708webS.pdf

              and NaHx hydrino compounds with NaOH still present as shown by
              ToF-SIMS (Figure 33).

              >Regards,
              >
              >Robin van Spaandonk <rvanspaa@...>

            • Luther Setzer
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
                --- In SocietyforClassicalPhysics@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Randell L.
                Mills" <RMills@...> wrote:

                > Introduction of the soon to be released July 09 edition of the
                > GUTCP

                Just out of curiosity, when you say "soon to be released July 09
                edition," do you actually mean "July 2008" (typo) or do you mean
                "July 2009" with "soon to be released" meaning one year from the date
                of this post?

                Luke Setzer
              • Dr. Randell L. Mills
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
                  >--- In SocietyforClassicalPhysics@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Randell L.
                  >Mills" <RMills@...> wrote:
                  >
                  >> Introduction of the soon to be released July 09 edition of the
                  >> GUTCP
                  >
                  >Just out of curiosity, when you say "soon to be released July 09
                  >edition," do you actually mean "July 2008" (typo) or do you mean
                  >"July 2009" with "soon to be released" meaning one year from the date
                  >of this post?

                  yes '08

                  it should be available soon