My interest in CQM by Alex Ross

  • ukdistributors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2008
      Here is a bit of background information about me personally for
      those members who have expressed an interest:

      I have a UK degree in mathematics. I recently took a post graduate
      degree in education.

      I have always been taught (old conservative UK teaching) to keep an
      open mind at age 12 to 16.

      Again at university from 20 to 21 a second interest to your degree
      was encouraged but perhaps I went too far.
      So I have always been intrigued not only by the most debated
      research topics but by the questions no one can answer. Since I have
      not dismissed the idea that complex forces might exist or the
      reality of complex space it remains in a mental cabinet for
      reference wheras most scientists do not take this approach.

      If you visit my yahoo group you will see that I have found a way of
      describing a framework and pattern for complex forces to work within.

      Further than that I test it by referring back to current dilemmas in
      QM to throw new light on the issues. In a nutshell I would say that
      I have revised the whole of complex and fractal mathematics way
      beyond present limits.

      Please be advised my GUFT really does cover the whole of science and
      mathematics. It does what it says on the box! It should come as no
      surprise, reflecting upon this, that I cannot possibily explore
      every possible avenue.

      ASIDE: Is it possibly the first theory to be so extensive as to be
      beyond the mental grasp of one individual?

      I have seen a basic list of topics covered by Mills and will try and
      get his book through the library to pass an educated and informed
      opinion on his work. You can be assured that I take his work VERY
      seriously and that I endorse CQM without the slightest hesitation.

      Yours sincerely,

      Alex