[SCQM] Re: Dark Matter = Dihydrinos (H2(1/p))

  • Dr. Randell L. Mills
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
      In 1995, I published that the expansion of the universe would be
      observed to be accelerating [1]. To the astonishment of
      cosmologists, this was confirmed by 2000. Now, I believe my
      prediction about the nature of dark matter is close to being
      confirmed.

      Recently, Bournaud et al. [2-3] suggested that dark matter is
      hydrogen in dense molecular form that somehow behaves differently in
      terms of being unobservable except by its gravitational effects.
      Theoretical models predict that dwarfs formed from collisional debris
      of massive galaxies should be free of nonbaryonic dark matter. So,
      their gravity should tally with the stars and gas within them. By
      analyzing the observed gas kinematics of such recycled galaxies,
      Bournaud et al. [2-3] have measured the gravitational masses of a
      series of dwarf galaxies lying in a ring around a massive galaxy that
      has recently experienced a collision. Contrary to the predictions of
      Cold-Dark-Matter (CDM) theories, their results demonstrate that they
      contain a massive dark component amounting to about twice the visible
      matter. This baryonic dark matter is argued to be cold molecular
      hydrogen, but it is distinguished from ordinary molecular hydrogen in
      that it is not traced at all by traditional method such as emission
      of CO lines. These results match identically the predictions of the
      dark matter being dihydrino molecules.

      1. R. L. Mills, The Grand Unified Theory of Classical Quantum
      Mechanics, November 1995 Edition, HydroCatalysis Power Corp., Malvern
      , PA, Library of Congress Catalog Number 94-077780, ISBN number ISBN
      0-9635171-1-2, Chp. 22.

      2. F. Bournaud, P. A. Duc, E. Brinks, M. Boquien, P. Amram, U.
      Lisenfeld, B. Koribalski, F. Walter, V. Charmandaris, ìMissing mass
      in collisional debris from galaxies, Science, Vol. 316, (2007), pp.
      1166-1169.

      3. B. G. Elmegreen, "Dark matter in galactic collliosnal
      debris", Science, Vol. 316, (2007), pp. 32-33.
    • Jonathan Phillips
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
        [SCQM] Re: Dark Matter = Dihydrinos (H2(1/p))

        Randy;
            Fantastic!  We are all waiting for the world to catch up....

        Your Friend,
        Jonathan

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2007
          identification of H2(1/p) and H91/p) as dark matter:

          One approach would be to search for H2 (1/p) rovibrational spectral
          lines, or since they are forbidden, these lines coupled with one or
          more other species. The energies are an integer squared times those
          of ordinary H2.

          The dihydrino H2(1/p) vibrational energies and rotational energies are
          p p^2 eV cm^-1 nm
          0.515902
          1 1 0.515902 4160.996 2403.270
          2 4 2.063608 16643.98 600.817
          3 9 4.643118 37448.97 267.030
          4 16 8.254432 66575.94 150.204
          5 25 12.89755 104024.9 96.131
          6 36 18.57247 149795.9 66.758

          0.01509
          1 1 0.01509 121.708 82163.817
          2 4 0.06036 486.832 20540.954
          3 9 0.13581 1095.373 9129.313
          4 16 0.24144 1947.329 5135.239
          5 25 0.37725 3042.702 3286.553
          6 36 0.54324 4381.49 2282.328

          In addition, the hyperfine structure lines corresponding to the 21
          cm^-1 line of atomic hydrogen could be searched. They are given in
          Table 5.3:

          http://www.blacklightpower.com/theory/TOE%2002.10.03/Chapters/CH05042607.pdf