RE: [SocietyforClassicalPhysics] Hydrino Compounds

  • Mike Carrell
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2012

      The potential value of hydrino chemistry is impossible to estimate. Before that can happen, there  must be a source of tons of hydrinos of defined properties, as from CIHT and related power reactors. There may be reactors built to generate hydrinos, with energy as a byproduct; such may be BLP utilities or mega-projects such as ocean desalination for drinking and agriculture. Already, fresh water from isolated lakes is the new ‘oil’, mined and shipped to thirsty cities.

      Mike Carrell

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2012
        I suppose that the dihydrino molecule would easily diffuse out of a ciht cell but hydrino hydride would likely grab an electron and bind strongly to any positive ion and remain trapped in the cell. Not necessarily a bad thing- if they don't interfere with the ongoing cell operation. Every year the CIHT cell could be exchanged, dismantled, the contents scooped out, the chemicals separated and isolated for their hydrino hydride content and the parts reconfigured back into a new ciht.