Re: [SocietyforClassicalPhysics] Higgs Boson

  • Randell Mills
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2012

      On Aug 5, 2012, at 11:49 AM, Eric Hermanson wrote:

      On Aug 4, 2012, at 6:02 PM, Randell Mills <RMills@...> wrote:

      On Aug 4, 2012, at 4:16 PM, Eric Hermanson wrote:

      1. Does GUT-CP indeed model the Z,W,Higgs boson as 'real' particles, but with a physical function that is completely different from what SM predicts?  Or, does GUT-CP say these things are not 'real' particles, but instead, the particle detector hits representing them are actually a result of other 'real' particles forming/decaying which produce the equivalent energies?  My original interpretation was the latter, but I may have gotten it backwards.

      The latter is correct.

      Good.  I was worried I'd have to void the winning bet against my mailman Herb, who would have never let me live that down.  He would've attached "I told you so" sticky notes on all my mail going forward, and no person should have to suffer that fate.

      2. Regardless of the correct answer to #1, my current understanding is that 'fundamental particles' must have non-zero charge according to GUT-CP.  Is this correct (?), and if so, is this sufficient for proving the ! Higgs boson and Z boson cannot be 'real' fundamental (i.e. with n o substructure) particles since they are modeled by SM to have zero-charge?

      The neutron has zero charge and is produced directly.

      Ah.  'Directly' is the key word, thanks for pointing that out.  So, therefore assuming the neutron is not a 'fundamental inseparable particle', then when created, is it created in steps where the quarks are created in step(s) followed by the creation or capture of gluons, followed by an 'assembly' step?  Or, is there a single neutron transition state orbitsphere where the entire neutron is created in whole, in one 'step'?  My intuition is that the situation has to involve the former, because I don't necessarily understand how the composite parts of a neutron could arise spontaneously out of a single creation step.

      It is one step.  Free quarks and gluons are not observed experimentally.

      Since the photon has no charge, the particles produced must sum to zero charge.

      That makes perfect sense, and is indeed the simplest way to explain the charge consequences of particle production. Thank you.

      The GUTCP solves the Higgs boson mass as well as those of the other so-called force mediating bosons of the Standard model.  The Higgs boson is not mass-conveying.  It is merely a high-energy resonance of the neutron production mass based on Maxwell's equations and the nature of spacetime.  ,_._,___

      I suppose the point I was trying to make is that under the SM, the Higgs and Z have zero charge just as the neutron does, and they decay just as the neutron does (albeit much more quickly), therefore although it's clear GUT-CP establishes these are resonances of the production of other known particles, might there also be a way to model them as composit e particles at production time in a way that is similar to the model ing of the neutron?

      Particle production requires a result of net zero charge per above (which shows fundamental particles created in pairs have opposing charges), but as you've laid out the neutral neutron can also arise out of particle production.  Since the SM models Higgs as the antiparticle of itself where both have zero charge, could it possibly be produced via a production event as either a real composite particle, or a pair of Higgs -- one Higgs, one anti-Higgs?

      I realize the relationship between proper time and coordinate time must also be adhered to, wherein they are equal at production time, so maybe that fact alone rules out the above, not to mention the resonance situation you've expertly described.

      What is clear is that I need to do some more reading.  You would think two readings of Vol III would be sufficient to comprehend it, but I have to hand it to you Dr. Mills.  You h ave the uncanny ability to pack information into a sentence.  In fact. I would like to honor you by introducing a new findamenyal constant of the universe, named the Mills Information Densty, representing the amount of information per unit paragraph.  The constant is a maximum that can never be met or exceeded by any other author, akin to the speed of light.

      Eric