Sun's Corona and fusion?

  • John Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 2:00 PM
      The Greenwald limit is a limit on tokomak reactors where adding more heat does not increase the density.
      This has puzzled scientists for decades.

      Here is the paper that piqued my interest that hydrinos may compress the plasma in suns such as our sun:
      http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S33/52/10O57/index.xml?section=science

       Dr.Mills has stated that the "coronal heating problem" could be due to hydrino transitions in the corona. I am wondering if hydrino reactions in the suns corona may have an analogous effect to an implosion trigger in a nuclear bomb except continuously and at the energy density of the hydrino transitions, therefore, compressing the plasma in the sun.

       If that is the case for our sun it could be a necessity for sustained fusion which would explain why it has not been accomplished in over 30 years of trying, with no shortage of funds to back it up. If that is the case it could also be the solution to the Greenwald limit or a way to work around it and it may also mean that hydrino transitions in the corona actually contribute to fusion in stars.

       This could also serve to explain how stars mass is spread around. If there is an implosive force due to hydrino in the corona of stars and it suddenly collapsed mass from stars could be blasted into space.