an ecstatic discourse

  • nihil_est_quod
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2000
      marry, and you will regret it. do not marry, and
      you will also regret it. marry or do not marry, you
      will regret it either way. whether you marry or you do
      not marry, you will regret it either way. laugh at
      the stupidities of the world, and you will regret it;
      weep over them, and you will also regret it. laugh at
      the stupidities of the world or weep over them, you
      will regret it either way. whether you laugh at the
      stupidities of the world or you weep over them, you will
      regret it either way. trust a girl, and you will regret
      it. do not trust her, and you will also regret it.
      whether you trust a girl or do not trust her, you will
      regret it either way. hang yourself, and you will regret
      it. do not hang yourself, and you will also regret
      it. hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will
      regret it either way. whether you hang yourself or do
      not hang yourself, you will regret it either
      way.<br><br>following kierkegaard's form, i have discovered what many
      of you have known all along: whether if i care or do
      not care - is the same. whether if i chose from my
      freedom or do not chose from my freedom - is the same.
      whether if i accept my freedom or reject my freedom - is
      the same. i conclude: i chose not to care for freedom
      which is the same as i chose to care for freedom
      whether if i chose to care for freedom or do not chose to
      care for freedom - is the same. ergo, i do not care at
      all!