Business Finished

  • in_the_spirit_of_life
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Dear sakerio,<br> Thanks kindly for wishing me
      well. I find you a caring person(perhaps a little too
      caring) who's been raised up in an environment containing
      love sufficient enough that you will someday be able
      to recapture it in it's wonderful fullness.Best of
      wishes to you also, in your journey, Bob M.<br><br>P.S.
      Typically I find upon leaving other forums, one or two
      people will wish me well, and some of the rest will
      continue back-stabbing after I'm gone. And that's ok, as I
      understand.