Re: I think I just got monica-ed

  • monicadus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:08 AM
      For god's sake, what is your point??? If you want
      to discuss trust then do it!!!!!<br><br>I was not
      being pitiful on you. Pity and compassion are passive
      emotions, sickly sentiments for believers, nauseabond
      feelings for gregarious natures. I would never never pity
      someone! <br><br>I dont personally believe in the
      existence of the soul as a separate entity from the body. I
      dont like the cartesian body /mind dualism. As i said
      i am a spinozian, and i find his rational,
      god-inotxicated monism quite revealing. Yet not quite revealing
      as shankara's non-dualism or soto zen, but more
      realistic for westerns maybe. but that is not the point.
      thing understood under different attributes, but unlike
      spinoza i would admit casual relations between them. I
      dont think there is some extra corporeal value we
      carry with us, but i do believe we can perceive
      immortality when alive. Death is death and as a biologist i
      have my troubles in blindy accepting that there is
      another world after this. More than this actually: i dont
      care. I am concerned with everything happening HERE,
      and i already dont have enough time and capabilities
      to deal with it. It is paradoxical how people want
      to explore the universe when we yet dont know
      anything about the other infinite, the inwards
      infinite.<br><br>And no the HGP isnt finished. Teh sequencing was
      completed not the coding. they still have to clone the
      genes, write the words in the dictionary if you want to.
      Only that the media made a big fuss about that showing
      the colored electronic sequencers without even
      knowing what a sequencer is o what dna is besides a
      double helix!!! but enough of this too...i have had my
      dose of nonsense in these days. Unlike Dawkins i dont
      think i could ever hold a chair fro the Pubblic good of
      science or pubblic distribution. <br><br>Now can we go on
      , really this time?